29 de septiembre de 2013

WATCH: I Used to Be in a Cult and Here's What It Did to My Brain | Diane Benscoter

WATCH: I Used to Be in a Cult and Here's What It Did to My Brain | Diane Benscoter
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/diane-benscoter/extremist-brain_b_3998314.html?ir=Science

My mind was closed, fixed, intolerantand impervious to change. I was an extremist.-- Diane Benscoter

 lExtremist leaders are addicts. Addiction is a powerful force. The addiction to power and/or money can affect the brain much like other types of addiction. The overwhelming desire to feed any form of addiction can eventually lead to a type of psychopathy. In the most dangerous circumstances charismatic leaders, under the influence of their addiction, can make a powerful and potentially deadly discovery. They can discover, and put into action, a set of manipulative tactics that prey on vulnerable segments of society.
eyenda













No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario